Wednesday, October 7, 2009

HOCO!....yeahhhh

So, some losers are trying to start this thing...where they call Homecoming HOCO. It's not cool. It's unbelievably stupid and annoying. And guess who decided to join in on that super cool new fad? You guessed it...F.
It's in her Facebook status, MSN name, she painted it onto a shirt...and then I vomited.
Anyways...
"HOCO!" was yesterday so this weekend was full of drunken fun. On friday, for the first time all year, we all went out as a house. Me, T, J and F. And you know what? F was totally cool and it was a great night. But then Saturday she ruined it. First of all... we were both going to this party at our friend's house. It's a house of 5 guys who F calls her "boys" and pretends she's best friends with them all..when in reality she's only really close with 2 of them and the rest can't STAND her. Also she thinks she's a million times closer with them than I am and tries her best to exclude me or make sure I don't know when she's hanging out with them. Why? you ask...because they all want my sex and/or like me better than her. And second...one of them is getting my sex. So earlier in the week when the subject of what we were all doing for "HOCO!" came up...

F said "well I'm going to the guys I HAVE TO I PROMISED them."

And I'm like ok chill...I get it they love you and want you there always or they'll die. Sure. But what I really said was

"oh yeah..."

Then F asks, "What are you doing S?"

and I say.."No idea man!"

and she says "..oh."

not..oh come with me! just..oh. I'm like k cool guess I'm not chilling with you then. But as usual 3 of "the boys" follow through and say S YOU HAD BETTER BE AT OUR HOUSE ON SATURDAY! So of course I say I'll be there.
So Friday night and Saturday morning I'm getting texts and msgs from some of "the boys" constantly being like are you coming? when are you coming? it's 9am I'm drunk, where are you? And I'm like shhhh sleeeeeping :)
So finally I get my lazy ass out of bed, put on my purple (school colour yo) and walk my hungover self to "the boys'" and on the way I get a text...

"are you awake? when are you coming?!-F"

I'm like...oh so NOW you want me there. But I play nice cause the night before was a good time. And why am I gunna let her ruin my day?
So there's the first annoying part of my Saturday. F pretending like she wanted me there with her all along. No biggie you might think right? It was effing annoying...and then this happened...
For the rest of the day I shit you not F was FARTING these DISGUSTING (or to use a phrase coined by T "Dicksgusting")smelly death farts. I threw up on her. Two times. And on top of that aaaaallllllll day I'm getting this..
"I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD YOU CAME! I'M SOOOO GLAD YOU'RE HERE WITH ME! I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE HERE! I LOVE YOU! ARE YOU HAVING FUN? ARE YOU HAVING A GOOD DAY? I'M SOOOO HAPPY YOU'RE HERE!" paired with a hug (and by hug I mean she suffocated me in her giant titties) and a kiss on the cheek.
I swear to you she was ON me all day. I was gunna cry.
So then...

I killed her.

So I'm ending the blog. Cause she's the source of all my stories. Sorry guys.






K just kidding.
Now you're probably all wondering ...S...why do you live with this bitch?
well friends...two reasons...
1. T and I were too chicken to tell her at the end of last year that we didn't want to live with her anymore cause we were convinced her massive boobies would grow teeth and eat us
2. for your amusement.


Until Next time,
S-

2 comments: