Wednesday, September 23, 2009

NOT high.

So I got my wisdom teeth out and I was thinking...what a perfect time to write a blog...I'll be high out of my mind on Oxycodone, it'll be great right?
WRONG
This shit sucks ass. I am not even remotely high. It makes me sleep for about an hour and that's about it. Such a let down, friends. At least I'm not in any pain. It's annoying as all hell though. I'm afraid to eat anything that requires chewing because the fact that it could get stuck in the holes where my teeth used to be...ew. So I'm eating chicken broth. Yum.

Let's make a note,
Starting Weight: 118
I'll let you know what it is when I start eating solid foods again.

Not really much else to talk about...I'm workin on a good one though don't worry.

For now I'll leave you with a link to my new favorite song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXk_KVNfInU

Until next time,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment